Dentacare is contraindicated only in :
- Hypersensitivity to mention three vitamins & lysozyme HCl.
1. Before taking this product, consult your doctor, dentist or
(1) If you have ever had an allergic reaction (e. g. skin
rash/redness, itching, asthma or nausea) to eggs or any medicine.
(2) If you are currently having medical treatment from a doctor
2. When taking this product, carefully follow the directions
product only as directed. Do not take exceed the
recommended dosage or number of times per day indicated on the
label or package insert.
3. During or after the use of this product, pay attention to the
(1) If symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as skin
rash/redness develop, gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting,
diarrhea , or loss of appetite or stomatitis, discontinue the medication and
consult your doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
(2) If you take this product for a month and symptoms do not
improve, consult your doctor, dentist or pharmacist before continuing to take
Drug interactions :
No reports of drug interactions.
Side effects :
No reports of side effects.
Instructions to patients :
- Gum inflammation may be caused by such sources of irritation as
dental tartar and plaque directly.
- If you want to eat well using your own teeth to the age of 80
or beyond take care of them every day to avoid periodontitis as follow:
1) Brush carefully with a toothbrush, paying close attention to
the area between gums and teeth.
2) Have your dentist regularly remove tartar from your teeth.
3) Do not allow stress to build up, so if you grind your teeth,
4) Eat a balance diet.
5) Eat slowly, chewing thoroughly.