Fusimide is used in the treatment of :
- All types of cardiac oedema as a supportive therapy to cardiac
- Plumonary oedema, cerebral oedema and renal oedema.
- Ascites due to liver cirrhosis, mechanical obstruction or congestive
- Peripheral oedema due to congestive heart failure, obstruction or
changes in the walls of the veins.
- Oedema accompanying pregnancy in the last trimester.
- Premenstrual syndrome.
- Toxaemia of pregnancy.
- Hypertension of mild and moderate degree.
- In association with antihypertensive therapy in severe hypertension.
- Oedema due to burns.